Our client is a French international management consulting firm specialising in Operations Strategy, Organisation & Business Transformation, and Operations Excellence. For over a decade, they have established a track record in providing support and tailored solutions for complex challenges in the heavy industries, particularly in sectors such as Naval & Maritime, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Transportation, Energy, and Machinery & Electronics. The core of their business is working with the industrials sector focusing on Process Optimisation and Continuous Improvement, using LEAN Manufacturing and related methodologies.
- Your main role is an overall management of delivering measurable within the client’s business.
- Being the front-line change agent in an area of the client's business, you will set the standards for the activities required ensuring the client results, sustainability and coaching your team members, the Implementation Facilitator and Senior Managers within your area to do the same.
- Leading the problem-solving effort and prioritizing opportunities, you will ensure that the team’s efforts are always within the highest-value priorities.
- You are expected to support your Implementation Facilitator and the clients' senior staff drive rapid and sustainable implementation, coaching them to embed continuous improvement into their business practices.
- You will prepare Driver Trees in identifying key improvement levers and focus regions; prioritize efforts according to implementation value and ease; facilitate baseline identification and reconcile targets with stakeholders; ensure completion of idea owners in robust idea forms that includes data sources and assumptions using the 80:20 rule to work around data limitations; ensure the commitment from the idea owners, stakeholders and the Area Senior Manager to implement improvement ideas; develop and manage implementation strategies in achieving rapid results; and, review progress of ideas with the idea owners and the client’s managers and escalate concerns ensuring optimum results.
- Adelaide, Australia
- Australian National / Australian Permanent Resident (client will not sponsor candidates)
- Ideally based in Adelaide or Melbourne.
- Sydney-based candidates are welcome but must be willing to travel extensively.
- Excellent academic background (graduate of top Engineering or Business school with MBA or Master's)
- Confident in taking project management responsibilities and leading a team.
- Industrials background (Naval & Maritime, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Transportation etc.)
- Strong analytical, synthesis and communication skills.
- Successful consulting experience (minimum of 4 years) and has performed roles in the Manager's capacity.
- Intercultural competencies (e.g. through projects, studies, internships abroad).
- Flexibility to travel
- As soon as possible