Principal Key Account Manager
An international leading consulting firm that specializes in Maintenance & Asset Management is looking to recruit a Principal Key Account Manager. It is a full-time, permanent position which will be mainly in charge of strengthening and developing the business in France and Benelux region.
About the client
Our client is a global expert in Asset Performance Excellence. They work in capital intensive industries (especially process industries) to develop and implement programs to increase their clients’ profitability. Among the industries they serve, we could mention: Oil&Gas, Chemicals, Plastics, Utilities, Pharmaceuticals, Transportation, Mining etc.
Roles and responsibilities
• Responsible for Key Account Management with primary focus on Multi Nationals headquartered in France and Benelux region
• Understand clients’ challenges, define a Point of View and develop effective solutions to address them
• Generate revenue opportunities by conducting strategic and tactical sales activities, including opportunity identification and evaluation
• Responsible for cultivating relationships at senior level with potential customers in Oil & Gas and other capital-intensive industry sectors
• Develop thought leadership within at least one expertise and act as a mentor for consultants, contributing to their growth
• Supervise projects to ensure successful completion and client reference
• Expected to grow into a Partner in about 2 years’ time
• University Degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or other related fields
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in client-facing roles related to sales, marketing and business development, with an outbound-focused sales background
• Excellent project management experience in Management Consulting or even Asset Management
• Proven leadership & management skills, ability to lead a team of consultants as well as to guide clients along transformation journeys
• Ability to maintain professionalism, communicate effectively, and work as a team player with peers, clients, and staff at all levels
• Proven business development history for building relationships with both existing and potential clients (preferably board level contacts)
• Solid communicator, including presentation skills with internal and external customers at all levels
• Open to extensive travelling within Europe
• Proficient in French and English. Dutch and/or German would be a nice addition, but not mandatory
• High level of integrity and accountability
• Skilled in the practical applications of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Share Point
Our client offers an attractive compensation model combining fixed salary, performance bonus and multiple fringe benefits. This role also offers the opportunity to grow into a Partner of the consulting firm.